How much does an Event cost?
All Innovation Network events are free to our members.
How do I become a Member?
What happens during an Event?
The typical event is an evening presentation which follows the format below:
- 6.00 pm: Registration & Coffee
- 6.30 pm: Welcome
- 6.35 pm: Main Speaker(s) / Case Study
- 7.25 pm: Question & Answer Session
- ca 7.45pm Close
- Followed by a Free Buffet and Opportunity for Networking
What sort of people present at these events?
Speakers have included:
- Ajaz Ahmed - founder of Freeserve
- Declan Curry - BBC Business News presenter
- Trevor Baylis - Inventor of the windup radio
- Mary Perkins - Director of Specsavers
- Mike Southon - The Beermat Entrepreneur
- George White - Stanford University, Apple Computers and Xerox
- Anna Carloss - Cunning
- Head of Welsh Water
- Advisors to Richard Branson
- Welsh Inventors
Where are these events held?
Events are usually held on the University campus.
Can I bring a friend/colleague?
Yes, but we would ask that you arrange for them to Register for the event via our website before the day of the event. (Please note that for our more popular events, it may sometimes be necessary to limit registrations to two delegates per company /organisation).
Can I have a copy of the presentation given?
Subject to presenter approval, this will be provided after the event.
What other events does Cardiff University run which are open to businesses?
Cardiff University's website lists all events
being run by the University. In addition, individual Schools also run events and these can be checked via the Academic Schools